Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my gauge never worked there was no sensor when i got the truck, i just put the sensor in and nothing. is the a way to test it or does anyone have installation instructions its an isspro gauge.

also is there a better place to place the sensor it screwed in to the trans perfect on the driver front part of the trans. i didnt see a place for it anywhere else.

thanks in advance :bowfast:
Clutz

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
check to make sure that it is wired up correctly one wire from the gauge goes to the sender, another to a ignition wire and another to a ground.
That helps ill check it this weekend.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Do you have the part number from the gauge? It should be printed on the gauge can (either directly on the housing or on a sticker). We have made many different types of trans temp gauges, this will help in ID'ing it. Otherwise, please post a close-up photo of the gauge.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the part number from the gauge? It should be printed on the gauge can (either directly on the housing or on a sticker). We have made many different types of trans temp gauges, this will help in ID'ing it. Otherwise, please post a close-up photo of the gauge.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

it a ISP-R653

·
Registered
817 Posts
That number comes up as a pyrometer leadwire in our system. Any chance you could snap some quick photos of the gauge front and back?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That number comes up as a pyrometer leadwire in our system. Any chance you could snap some quick photos of the gauge front and back?

Regards,
Michael Pliska
ill get some pics when i pull it out, if i dont figure it out on my own

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
As far as the placement of your sender that's where it has to go unless you want to drill and braze the oil pan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts