Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've saved up enough for one or the other over the past couple months. I do plan on putting in bigger sticks eventually but no big hurry on that. Now I'm really tired of the dumbass drivers here in Dallas so a really loud horn would def help ease some road rage. Which one should I go with? Horns or airdog?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I say Airdog, your gonna need it later anyway. The extra filtration is worth it too.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
tis true....but not near as fun!

p.s. i like the color of your truck....i've seen it somewhere before.
Ya train horns are fun! I'm actually in Dallas right now and I can see why you want themLOL

I love the color of our trucks, wasn't planning on this color, but so glad I got it!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Train horns won't make your truck faster. Airdog won't either, but it will make it more reliable, and help when you move up to bigger sticks.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
trains horn all the way! nothin like givin some dumba$$ a good blasting with them when they cut you off, the truck i used to drive had 2 sets of the nathan K5's on it, loud as F*((

·
Registered
403 Posts
Train horns all the way LOL......but then again performance goodies will help you in the long run.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
The only time I ever hit my horn is at inspection time.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
let me clarify....i will be getting both...but just can't decide which one to get first!
o if its that way get the horns now and get the airdog when you get injectors just my opinion

·
Registered
845 Posts
The only time I ever hit my horn is at inspection time.
:whs: We don't have inspections here, but I haven't hit the horn more than a couple of times in the last year.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts