Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got an older gooseneck stock trailer, its got 16 inch split rims on it, and i want to do away with the split rim. Older Chevy 6 lug wheels will work on it. I guess all I'm looking for is a inexpensive steel wheel, the trick is it has to be zero offset or negative offset. Cant seem to find what I'm looking for online so i didn't know if anyone else has converted over from split rims so regular ones. shove me in the right direction if need be. lol
thanks
dave

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
I've got an older gooseneck stock trailer, its got 16 inch split rims on it, and i want to do away with the split rim. Older Chevy 6 lug wheels will work on it. I guess all I'm looking for is a inexpensive steel wheel, the trick is it has to be zero offset or negative offset. where would be the best place to get something like this?
thanks
dave
Craigs List.

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been looking on there for a while, have not really seen what I'm looking for. Would rather go new as well...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Check with some trailer sales places. They should be able to hook you up. Also try Discount tire if you have one around. If all else fails try Stocton wheel. The sell all kinds of off the wall stuff and if they don't have it they will make it. They are in Stocton, Ca and have a good website. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I replaced the split rims on my old stock trailer with steel white spokes about 5 yrs ago, they cost about $30 each. A local tire shop got them for me through ******* trailer supply in Springfield Mo

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
talked to the tire guy that comes into our shop yesterday, he can get wheels for me for 39.00 each, just white spokes just what i was looking for. thanks for all your replys.

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found some from our tire guy (motostar). Thanks for all the replys.
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts