Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in another thread below, but not many people look at those threads.

I got my new trailer delivered Sunday, and I just wanted to post this. I like to share with other people when I find a great product and even better customer service. I put some pics in the post. If any of you are looking for a trailer, these are the people to talk too. I have owned a lot of trailers and this is the best built yet. They will also build to any custom feature you want.
www.brutetrailers.com

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
What are the specs? cost?

Bet I coulda got you a nicer trailer for less cash!:poke:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what brand trailer are you talking about

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'm intereted in the specs and price you paid for your trailer,

And I was talking about my trailers for better quality and less cost,

Well if you ever need another let me know I'll hook you up, (my factory also makes cattle trailers, I noticed you had one in your avatar)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
thats a nice equipment,or truck haulin trailer.i don't see many here in california but,when i go back and forth to idaho i see a few.they seam to be more common out in utah,and montana.plus the speed limit in utah is cool,except thru slc.i don't like pullin thru there in traffic time,i usualy time it so i go thru at about midnight.nice n quite then!

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Looks like a nice trailer, I like the winch set-up on the front, that would be handy. What's the weight on that trailer? I know the tandem dual I've pulled was a heavy pig!

I'm not sure how long the little steps up front would stay like that, those would be bent and busted pretty quick. Not to crazy about the support sticking up on the ramps on the back either. When your loading ton bales those might be an issue.

Looks like its well built though

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It weighs 7300lbs and I told them to put the supports on the back. They fold down and are removable. I put them on for when I am hauling round bails. They help for a scotch. I had steps on the front on my trailerI had before and never ripped them off.

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Oh, those supports are removeable? That's better, I was gonna say, we'd flatten them out like pancakes first time we loaded ton bales...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
23' flat 5' dove

1 - 10 of 10 Posts