Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for F250 or F350 that someone might considering trading up for my Hot Rod ( I have two ). I'm looking for specific truck and if you have something that I'm looking for or close to it ... please do contact me and will see if we can't make deal!

I'm basically looking for following:

- F250/F350
- Automatic ( must )
- Regular Cab
- 4x4 ( must )
- 8 FT bed ( must - not interested in short beds at all ... worthless )
- Low miles prefer
- Don't care about years ( love 95 - 97 but ??? )

Will look into ones with flatbed, dually and possible ext cab/c.c. if deal is right. I'm in Frederick MD and I have full info, pics and video that I can send on my Hot Rods. I have a 52' F1 ( turn key traditional Hot Rod ) and 56' F100 that is about 90% restored and can be finished or take to next level.

Trade have to be as following: $10k or more + your truck for my Hot Rod unless you have NEWER truck with LOW miles then we can talk about less cash and/or even trade. I have clear MD title to both trucks in my name. PM me if you have something.

Thanks!
:ford:

Attachments

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
You want a low mile,4x4 super duty, long bed, &10k or youll talk about how much money and the truck......are these hot rods 100% original? Any 24k gold trim?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Bobs 7.3 ... I consider 125 - 150k miles as low miles truck. We all know average 95'-97' F250/F350 goes for approx $7500 and all way up to $15k for mint ones.

52' F1 ... Nada Guides $16k average retail & $39k high retail
56' F100 ... Nada Guides $17k average retail & $52k high retail

Both trucks is not your average truck but not high so its fair deal asking for at least $10k on top for these year trucks. I own 4 95'-97' F250/F350 with under 150k miles and got them all under $12.5k. So whoever make trade with me will own a Hot Rod for approx $10k with investment built in as their value go up every year so its " steal " ... anyone who know Hot Rods and Classic cars will know this is deal.

Hope that answer your questions.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Well considering the pics are pretty you left out the details of your trucks. I see some nice older trucks but you are far from owning my 2006.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@HeavyAssault ... Yeah don't want to put whole detail info on truck here - long listing. So yeah that can be sent to serious inquires if so along with pictures and video of it.

I like older truck and hope to stay within these years along with 7.3 - am not too crazy about newer ones but who knows. I've drive 6.0, 6.4 and 6.7 currently at my job on daily basis ... just not really fond of them as much as I do with older trucks. There's something about it so would like to have other one but only way to do it is my trading offer otherwise I will just keep playing with my Hot Rods.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
I'd suggest a broad overview, not the Jeg's shopping list. Additional pictures or a link to an album. I see two old trucks that I'm sure turn heads but nothing interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Now you are cooking with Crisco.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts