Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in trading my Early 99 F350 Turbo Diesel. It is a 2wd regular cab with dual rear wheels. It has many upgrades such as a terminator T500 HPOP, a Tony Wildman tuned chip with Economy, street, heavy tow, Extreme, Hi-Idle, and stock tunes. It has a 4" downpipe which is not connected to an exhaust system right now, I still have the cat and old exhaust, but the old downpipe had to be cut off. It runs and starts right up even in cold weather. It has 173,816 miles on it as of now. I am in Arizona currently but am about to drive back up to Idaho and could meet you in any number of states close along the way. The one and only reason I want to trade this is because my family and I are moving up to Alaska and I will need 4WD. I also want a truck with 6 seats to be able to haul the entire family in it. I absolutely love this truck and treated it well with regular maintenance. I uploaded a few pictures I have but can take some more upon request if you would like.
It has a long flat bed that is over 12' long if I remember correctly and has 2 lock boxes under the bed, it could use a new deck on the flat bed but it has hauled many things for me without any issues. I can measure the exact length of the flat bed if you ask. It has a 2" ball and 6 prong wiring for trailers. I also installed Kenwood CD/speakers, and 2 10" subs behind the seat which are not kenwood. I also had new upper and lower ball joints installed.

I would also consider selling, just make an offer. Thanks and have a great day.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$8000.00 takes it!

I really hoped to trade, but will accept $8000.00 It has a clean title, a ding in door and hood, neither one very big, and torn cloth on drivers seat. It could use some paint and new boards on the flat bed but it hauls everything I give it. It is worth more than $8000.00 but I got a good deal on it and it is what I am willing to sell it for. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I beat the faces on ricer cars are priceless when you smoke them in a red light race... good luck with the sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.