Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I have orders out of Cheyenne and not really interested in shippng my tanks for fear of moving companies breaking them or me doing it. I have a 65 Gallon 36w 18d 24h tank with a 38" tall oak stand and oak cover with icecap T5 setup from reefgeek. The sump/fuge is a 20 gallon tank in 3 divisions. I sold my livestock skimmer and powerheads. This still has a 2 year old Eheim 1562 pump with it. I'm looking to see what I can get out of it or trade it for.

For trade idea's, I'm interested in parts for my 99.5 Powerstroke F250, my almost stock 2005 TRX450R 4 wheeler, Something to help my 4.6 DOHC powered 63 Galaxie get on the road like an airbag setup or wheels. I'll take a running or not 4 wheeler or possibly a dirt bike. Make some kind of trade offer on something I can use that won't break on shipment or in a U-haul or offer some cash and we can make a deal.

Here are a few pics of it in my garage ready to go and one of it when I had it up and running.....

Please E-mail any interest or offers to [email protected]

Thanks for looking and considering.

Dave

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a great deal. It can be used for salt or fresh water. Just think of your kids staring at their Nemo int he tank. It's really peaceful to see and looks awesome at night with the moonlights.

Make offers...

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts