Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade my '97 Powerstroke for a 1st generation ext cab 4x4 Cummins in comparable condition. Must either be an intercooled model if an automatic (so i have OD) or a 5 speed.

My Dad bought this new in Feb of '98. It currently has 111k miles and is in very nice shape.

The body is very straight. The truck has spent its life here in GA and in Alabama. There is no rust, paint peal, etc. The truck is an XLT and had the stainless moldings on the fenders around the wheel openings. I took them off and the paint has some scratches. Street flares or another type of flair would cover the scratches up. There are a couple scratches here and there but nothing major.

The interior is quite clean, not dash issues, staines, rips, etc. The truck has never been smoked in.

Everything works on the truck and I believe I have all receipts from everything done to the truck. Dad always put the receipts in the glove box.

The truck is stock with the exception of 3" DP, straight piped and having a Kenwood head unit. The stock wheels have been changed out for a set of Eagle Allow 186 16x8s.

The truck has never towed anywhere near its capacity. It has pulled a 4000lb boat a few times and that's about it. There is no hitch in the bed, never has been.

THIS TRUCK IS NOT FOR SALE. The only way I will get rid of it is for my dream truck, a 1st gen ext cab 4x4 in comparable condition. I am putting this here in case someone comes looking.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump I also have a d60 with all the supporting equipment (drive shaft, yoke, etc) to go with the truck for the right deal.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more time....bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts