Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the 6.0 outa my truck and put a 12v in...looking for injectors, bigger pump, intake, anything for performance...

I got EGR deletes, brandnew hypermax headgaskets, many stock parts. Let me know what you got if anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was an 03, parted most of it out already though. Still have block, one head, cam, and a bunch of misc stuff as well.

·
Jarrett Johnson
54 Posts
I got a p pump injection lines gear and tinming cover for a 12v lookin to get about 1000 out of it let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've got stock 12v injectors, a crank, cam, 6 rods, block, injector lines, fuel supply pump, all the valvetrain parts, flexplate....I think there may be more, I'll have to look.
All 12v parts.

Also got an Allison AT542N transmission with everything to bolt it up to a 5.9L cummins.

·
Registered
158 Posts
How hard is the swap,about how much does it cost to do the swap,is it worth it

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jarrett: you just got the lines, gear, and cover? what you looking to trade for?

Matt: What you looking for? Where you located?

WCH diesel: PM me with any questions, I answer w/e you want lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
what kind of egr delete and how much

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry shmoke, just got the response, I have a stealth delete which is just a stocker with freeze plugs and the other is just a coolant bypass tube, then I'll just need the exhaust caps.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts