Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people build their own, but i am having a hard time finding some to buy on the internet, can someone point me in the right direction here, and is any company better than the others?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
or look at topgun customz. im looking at the procomp traction bars.. there direct bolt on's...

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i was kinda figuring that on the pro comp ones, beings they are 400$ and most of the other ones are around 1,000$, get what you pay for i guess.........

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Well my toughts exactly but i dont do any sled pulling or anything.. small trailer and daily driver, occasional strip run..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well my toughts exactly but i dont do any sled pulling or anything.. small trailer and daily driver, occasional strip run..
Did you get the procomp bars? If so how do they work for you? Do they soften up the hard shifting at all? I have the same truck and about the same use as you, DD stock height and tires20". Thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
anybody got any pics of a set of failed pro comp ones. Anything to change to stiffen them up?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Did you get the procomp bars? If so how do they work for you? Do they soften up the hard shifting at all? I have the same truck and about the same use as you, DD stock height and tires20". Thanks
No i havent got any yet... 08+ rear diff and traction bars are next on my list.. just got my wheels and tires about 3weeks ago...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
anybody got any pics of a set of failed pro comp ones. Anything to change to stiffen them up?
I also would like to see some pics of the failed procomps or for some users to chime in and let us know what they were doing when they failed and how they used there truck... ive done some searches and cant find anything on failed procomp traction bars..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts