Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running them at stock height? What brand.. Looking for bolt on and maybe adjustable if they make them like that just in case i want to go back to a leveled stance. Thanks

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
calvert racing. Just call them up and tell them what you want.

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
One Up Offroad adjustables on my stock height truck..its a 4wd and i would never think of putting a different bar on there. they are the adjustables.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Im making my own with Balastic Fabrication ends. Fully adjustable. They should have no problems with clearance.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bigpowr, what should i be spending around on a set of those.

And blcksmke, how much these going to run. Is this the DIY kit which are weld ons and all u have to do it get the 2inch pipe? Thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Truck toys right? who is a vendor for them here? thanks

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
And blcksmke, how much these going to run. Is this the DIY kit which are weld ons and all u have to do it get the 2inch pipe? Thanks
The ends are 235 with axle tabs. the pipe was about 25 and i made up the frame mounts out of 3 inch square tubing. just made a simple and strong design. in the end im about 260 into them, now i gotta get them in.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please take a pic when u get them done and installed. :ford:

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Ok will do but it wont be for about two weeks. im waiting for a backordered part for the bars and new blocks to make it sit right. all i gotta say is i cant wait to leave a light hard and it just hooks and goes im tired of slipping.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After that video i seen with the axle wrap. Im scared to leave a light hard. Way to much flex to be comfortable.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
its pretty sick to see it happen. that was my reason for getting them. its pretty scary with wat actually happens. heres the video i saw just to put it out there to show y traction bars r needed.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's the one i was talking about.. a little scary:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts