Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After cruising the Traction Bar threads for quite a while, I finally got around to building mine. Here's some teaser pics of the bars we built this weekend. 2" OD DOM with heims at one end and Ballistic bushings at the other. 84" long and painted to match the truck(True Blue). Randall (fordsuperduty05) will have full build pics to follow and I'll post some more up once they're mounted...

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope they're true blue to match the truck. just bad lighting I guess...

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
They look awesome. They came out great.

·
Registered
346 Posts
yea those are gona look sick! im gona make a set for mine when I get home, I cant wait to see how they look on your truck man!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
wana build me a set? lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
man lance you cheated i am here at work and your at home painting traction bars dont worry though mine wont be to far behind i should be painting mine tonight hopefully and will have mine mounted up before the end of the week

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if ya'll think my 84" ones are long, you should see that guys^^^^^ i could barely stand them up in my garage without them hitting the ceiling

wana build me a set? lol
as soon as you buy my center caps :poke: LOL

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in North Dallas, bout 20 min from Rowlett. There are several of us on here that get together regularly for lunch so we can look at setting something up while you're here if you like...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
if ya'll think my 84" ones are long, you should see that guys^^^^^ i could barely stand them up in my garage without them hitting the ceiling

as soon as you buy my center caps :poke: LOL
friday ill get them caps from you, how much u guna rape me for on a set of bars? if i can make the crandall race maybe we could drink some beer n build them n ur garage?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
you better be careful with that rape word around lance he just might take you up on it if your not careful :poke:

·
Registered
317 Posts
those look plenty stout...what are you going to use to mount
them front and rear?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
here are the balistic joints that i bought

[/IMG]

ill post up some better pics when i get to painting

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
here are the balistic joints that i bought

ill post up some better pics when i get to painting
I can't believe you're going to mount something that clean on a truck that dirty. That's just wrong!! :doh:

:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts