Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, Im wanting to get a track day going soon. I was thinking either the 2 or 30 of June (Im outta town the other weekends). So what do yall think?

Once we get some people interested we can think of a track, but I think Richmond would probably be the easiest for everyone.

·
Registered
853 Posts
subscribed...btw hows things going for ya jon?

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too bad, graduated jmu in may...not im in need of a job :-(
Just got my FICM tuned and im wanting to run it a few times...so we need to get this happening!

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
keep us informed, im interested, might run her, never know, she is going on the dyno again soon to see new numbers, where did u get the ficm tuned from Jon? oh and hey Luke long time no see

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
keep us informed, im interested, might run her, never know, she is going on the dyno again soon to see new numbers, where did u get the ficm tuned from Jon? oh and hey Luke long time no see
I got the Tuner from PHP it comes with all 4 of their tunes. I havent been able to get any mileage results yet, but there is definitely a noticable increase in low end power.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey just found out neither of those dates are test n tune days...ill figure something out for early july and get back to yall

·
Registered
474 Posts
sounds good

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey yall I dont think this is gonna work...from what ive seen there arent any tracks with test n tune on the weekends, for awhile atleast. Im prolly just gonna end up going to summerduck sometime. I think they do theirs on thursdays, but ill post up when I figure out whats going on.
I know its hard to get a meet going durring the week but it would be nice to get together with a few guys if yall can make it

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hehe thursday works quite well for me. Well every other week at least.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wanna say gates open at 530 and track closes at 930 IIRC

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yea its about an hour from me, so any thursday would work, just some I wouldn't make till around 7

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok guys...Next Thursday 7 June at Summerduck Raceway!!! I know some of yall wont be able to make it bcs its a thursday but if you can it would be great to see everyone again.

Gates Open at 5:30
heres the address: 14027 Royalls Mill Rd.
Sumerduck, VA 22742

So who will be there?

·
Back in the 6.oh-no
127 Posts
Ok guys...Next Thursday 7 June at Summerduck Raceway!!! I know some of yall wont be able to make it bcs its a thursday but if you can it would be great to see everyone again.

Gates Open at 5:30
heres the address: 14027 Royalls Mill Rd.
Sumerduck, VA 22742

So who will be there?
Count me in!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ha. The one thursday I didn't think about. Can't make that one, i'll catch the next one

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone else gonna be able to make it? Got 4-5 trucks goin as of now

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hahaha Thats pretty true Brian! What anout you? you dont head outta your local area too often anymore...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts