Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going to build a set of trac bars and i was wondering if anyone had a good design that they would be willing to share i was thinking about a ladder design and also would i was thinking bout putting a set on the front because the 99-03 they just have the leaf springs and so brace set up to keep the front end from shaking so horribly (this a set up in mind for pulling)

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Do a few searches there a ton of DIY info on t bars. Also, WOP sells a kit for those wanting to DIY.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing some trac bars on the front. Just not sure how to do it and keep everything intact for a daily driver. Maybe I should actually look at it a little bit though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would take the trac bars off when i do daily drive it but that isn't very often cause i got a ranger for that reason

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
if were talking about in the back, follow the angle of the driveshaft to keep full articulation.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Any pics of ones for the front? My rears have never been off since I built them. And after watching what the rear axle did without them, I don't ever want to run without them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts