Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2010 ASA PRO-4 Champion
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to reprogram them as the manual says to do drove it for 2mins then turn truck off then turn Ign back on hit the flashers three times horn chirps and dash say left front . Let air out so it sees the sensor but it never works ? maybe dealer? Thanks

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
idk about all that, i just drove mine and it turned off, never returned

·
Registered
51 Posts
mine didnt work ordered tpms tool went thru the procedure with tool and it worked

·
2010 ASA PRO-4 Champion
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine didnt work ordered tpms tool went thru the procedure with tool and it worked
what was the tool? I bought the factory 20 from a guy on this site put them on truck and drove about 20 miles and it came on can't get it to go off. I bought the wheels with all the sensors they were never dismounted .

·
Registered
26 Posts
you can go to the dealer and try to talk to one of the techs. that what i did for my wheels with aftermarket TPMS in them and he just turned the key on and off a bunch of times did some other stuff then stuck a programmer up to each one of my wheels and the horn beeped and it learned them

·
2010 ASA PRO-4 Champion
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have that from my old truck but will it work on the new one? and how does it work there is nothing in the owners manual .

·
Registered
51 Posts
do a search i dont remember if i used procedure in owners manual and instaed of letting air out I went to each tire with tool?or you can try procedure for a 2010

·
2010 ASA PRO-4 Champion
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts