Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at some toyos and was wondering how tall I can get them. I found some that were 35.4" tall but were for 22"s Anyone have a good place to get them?

·
Fierro Racing
1,509 Posts
i found a set for 18's i think 31" tires for 600shipped some wheres online but not i cant remember where.
i know they carried proxies to fit 20's but idk about 22's

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Nitto terra graplers are a pretty decent all around tire you might look into. Not sure youll find anything that is super sticky at the track, that has a decent load rating though.

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nitto terra graplers are a pretty decent all around tire you might look into. Not sure youll find anything that is super sticky at the track, that has a decent load rating though.
Yeah I liked the proxes cause they were cheap and sticky.

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about getting a lightweight set of 18s to use for fun and the track? thats what i think im going to do.

Thats not a bad idea I can pick up a set of 17s or 18s off craigslist for cheap.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Thats not a bad idea I can pick up a set of 17s or 18s off craigslist for cheap.
Yeah and aftermarkets are much lighter than stock which should help your 60' times.

I was looking at a set of 18s and 33's proxes and i think they were about 67lbs each, which is about half of what i got now :doh:

·
--------
551 Posts
The Proxes ST and ST II both have a load rating of 3086 lbs. in the 305/50-20 size.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts