Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both wheels/tires were bought in january and installed in march 2010 with a fresh alignment on my old 08 f350. Alignment sheet said that truck had 54,381 miles on it at the time. I traded that truck in with 60,031 and switched these wheels/tires over to my 2010 that had 35,736 on it the day I picked it up. Current ready is now 38,920. My 2010 was also aligned when they were put on as well. Needless to say the tires are less than a year old with plenty of life left. Roughly a good 65% left. No patches, plugs, tears, or chunks. All street miles on them as well. Tires are off the truck and ready to go. Only reason for taking them off is I went bigger and would really like to move them due to space constraints. I have 2 full sets of wheels/tires for my mustang, factory wheels/tires off of my f250, and now these tires, so it's time to clear some stuff out. I know I paid right around $1350 for these tires installed. Looking for $800obo. Located in Altoona, Pa 16602.

·
Ohioan
182 Posts
is this just tires or wheels as well

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires price is workable, I really didn't know where to start with them.

·
Registered
591 Posts
id buy them but your in pa and getting them to texas wouldnt be fun

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a set of tires shipped via fedex and surprisingly wasn't that bad. I can get a quote for yah if you'd like. If it's reasonable I'd probably eat half of the shipping cost.

·
Registered
591 Posts
If you could see what it would be to get them to 77081 in Houston we might could work something out

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. I'll work on that this week. Like I said I'm negotiable. I just want to move them so I have room in the garage. The snow has started falling and my car isn't winterized in the garage yet lol

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Off topic but what Mustang do you have? I used to do a ton of running around Altoona with my Mustang and was wondering if I've ever seen yours??

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
02 mineral grey gt with a kenne bell on it. It doesn't go out too much haha. What kind of stang do you have?

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
02 mineral grey gt with a kenne bell on it. It doesn't go out too much haha. What kind of stang do you have?
I have a black 90 LX that's on its 3rd setup lol. I bought it stock back in 03, did the H/C/I thing and popped it, put a DSS 331 with a Vortech on it and got bored and now its got a complete 03 Cobra swap in it. I know what you mean about coming out much, I've put 5 total miles on it this year.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tires are still available! Pm me

·
Registered
591 Posts
ever look up shipping to tejas??

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I stopped out but im going to take a tire out and weigh it to get the most accurate estimate.

·
Registered
36 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pm returned.

·
down south louisiana
10 Posts
Both wheels/tires were bought in january and installed in march 2010 with a fresh alignment on my old 08 f350. Alignment sheet said that truck had 54,381 miles on it at the time. I traded that truck in with 60,031 and switched these wheels/tires over to my 2010 that had 35,736 on it the day I picked it up. Current ready is now 38,920. My 2010 was also aligned when they were put on as well. Needless to say the tires are less than a year old with plenty of life left. Roughly a good 65% left. No patches, plugs, tears, or chunks. All street miles on them as well. Tires are off the truck and ready to go. Only reason for taking them off is I went bigger and would really like to move them due to space constraints. I have 2 full sets of wheels/tires for my mustang, factory wheels/tires off of my f250, and now these tires, so it's time to clear some stuff out. I know I paid right around $1350 for these tires installed. Looking for $800obo. Located in Altoona, Pa 16602.

If u still have the tires I will buy them

1 - 20 of 28 Posts