Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone run these? My brother in law has a set and they seem a whole lot quieter than my Dick Cepek Mud Countries. His only have about 6 or 7 thousand miles on them while mine are about half to 3/4 worn.

How do they wear? Does the noise increase with wear?

I'm looking at the 33X12.50 E's if that helps.

Trying to justify the extra $40 per tire prices I can find them for online!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I have a set. I think they are real quiet for an M/T tire. I have had great luck with wear. First set lasted 55k and still had at least 15k left on them. Now I am on my second set.

Some guys have not had that great of luck. I know a couple that wouldn't order them again.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i love mine, very quiet almost no road noise on mine. they ride great, and wear every well. you just have to make sure you rotate them often.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I really liked the set that I had. They last a while as long as you are easy on the go pedal.

·
amos moses
150 Posts
i have a set of 35x12.5x18s. they are great so far only have about 4k on them though. i hear rotate religously every 5k no burnouts and they will last. also very quiet for a mud terrain.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
20k on mine and they still look new. I love them!!! they're very quiet, no road noise, no grabbing of the road dips like some other tires. I absolutely love mine.

Chad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet, sounds like I'll be able to justify the price :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts