Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night, out in the drive way with my dad washing my truck, he has the scanner on and hears a call about a fight 1/2 way across town, 29 w/e street. about 2 min later, 2 of my home towns "finest" come racing down the road and come to a screeching halt in my drive way. and jump out of there cars...looking for the fight. i live at 27.. 29 is right next door.

my dad mind you, a wee bit in the bag.. walks over to them standing at the cruiser and says "so your the best this town has to offer?":poke:

cops are looking at him like he's insane, and say to him.. "sir step away from the car" LOL my dads reply... "why dont you step the f### away from my drive way, do your f###ing job, and get on the right side of the god dam town!" :poke:

cops were starting to get seriously pissed, he goes pulls his scanner off of his waist and goes, "well #### at least i know the call for 29 w/e street is only 5 houses down from your police station! you drove by it to get to here Mr finest this town has to offer"

thank god that the dispatcher called to warn of possible guns on the premises and they jumped in the cars and tore out of the drive way

:confused: are they stupid or ignorant? least they only crashed 2 cars this winter... not like the 4 last winter.

·
Precision Planting Dealer
670 Posts
Id say they are stupid.

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
I'm not saying ALL, but most men that are cops are so because they are too stupid to have a real job!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'm not saying ALL, but most men that are cops are so because they are too stupid to have a real job!
:whs: and then act like dicks just to make there retarded azzes feel better.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
wow, stereotype much:doh:
I don't suppose you guys ever get in trouble eh'
I wonder what some of the cops on psn think about your comments.
so what kind of jobs do you guys have that make you automatically smarter than "most cops"?

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts
I grew up in a small town that had a town square. The fire station was on one corner. Next door to it was a cleaners and next door to the cleaners was a 24 hr public laundromat. One night something inside the laundromat caught on fire and one of the Firemen chopped the front door down with an axe.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
so what kind of jobs do you guys have that make you automatically smarter than "most cops"?
back up that they aint and you'll prove us wrong. i hate any cop there is, no particularly the person but the badge because they think they can pull you over for the hell of it or give you some bull sh!t charge when there aint jack nothing wrong with whats going on or anything, theyre dumb cause they use that badge for power crookedly.

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
back up that they aint and you'll prove us wrong. i hate any cop there is, no particularly the person but the badge because they think they can pull you over for the hell of it or give you some bull sh!t charge when there aint jack nothing wrong with whats going on or anything, theyre dumb cause they use that badge for power crookedly.
So all cops are dumb? Are you really that ignorant? Do you have any idea the service they provide and how badly they are needed? Some cops are on power trips, and that's fine because nothing we do will change it. But to generalize all them like you're doing is plain stupid.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
So all cops are dumb? Are you really that ignorant? Do you have any idea the service they provide and how badly they are needed? Some cops are on power trips, and that's fine because nothing we do will change it. But to generalize all them like you're doing is plain stupid.
never in my life have a seen one cop that woldnt on a power trip or crooked accept at shootouts and junk like that. i may be stupid but its my beliefs, id rather carry my own gun and fend for my own anyways.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I have had an episode or two with some bad cops. Had way more positive episodes with them than negative though. The last time I got pulled over, the cop hit his lights on a busy road, I hit my flashers, slowed down until I found a quiet side street. He told me that the reason I got a warning and not a ticket was by finding a side street, and by being polite and friendly.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I hear you, Andy.

You get out what you put in.

I've been pulled over a few times and had the cops come by for noise complaints before. In my experiences if you talk to them, address the issue, and are polite they would rather you fix the problem than get you in trouble.

That doesn't include speed traps, but in that case I got the speed on the ticket reduced just for being polite.

They're regular joes just like you and me, they just chose a career in public service that requires them to enforce the rules. Nobody likes an enforcer.

Not saying there's not a few dicks out there, but if you're cool they usually will be too.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
99% of cops I know are great people and if you're nice with them they'll be nice to you. I've been pulled over by a couple that have been on power trips and absolute a$$holes, but the tickets were thrown out in court because of the way they acted and went about the ticket/stop, but i'm not going to hold that against every person who carries a badge.

So like someone else has said, Grow up and show some F*cking Respect!

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
It doesn't matter what I do that earns me 10-20 times any cops salary! I know a lot of cops personally and I like them, some are even friends of mine....but most of them are dumba$$es.....just a fact.

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
99% of cops I know are great people and if you're nice with them they'll be nice to you. I've been pulled over by a couple that have been on power trips and absolute a$, but the tickets were thrown out in court because of the way they acted and went about the ticket/stop, but i'm not going to hold that against every person who carries a badge.

So like someone else has said, Grow up and show some F*cking Respect!

:whs: one of my best friends is a cop, he has been one for the last 28 years, and before that he was a dentist, he took a huge cut in pay to do something that he thought was ( and is ) right. and 99% of the cops i know or have come into contact have been nice and courteous ( with the exception of one, my dumbass brother pissed him off when i got pulled over). hell i got caught doin 55 in a 30 MPH school zone and the constable who pulled me over let me off with just a warning ( because i was polite and running late for work) so yes there are a couple of cops that are just in it for the power trip but a majority of them are not.

·
Registered
845 Posts
:rolleyes:
It doesn't matter what I do that earns me 10-20 times any cops salary! but most of them are dumba$.....just a fact.
:blah:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts