Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
From looking at them, I would say they are NOT a OEM product...But I have been wrong befor.

·
Administrator
32,965 Posts
I don't trust them and if you have a problem it appears getting a resolve is a problem just by looking at their feedback eBay Feedback Profile for discountautoexperts
then it states it wont fit an 08 ford? but list 03-07 WTH? I am thinking wron picture??

and I would be pissed if I put them on and they had the jiggles my last truck (GMC)
had towing mirrors the you couldn't make out details of the cars behind you because they vibrated ,, I was happy when I looked in my fords towing mirrors for the first time and had no problems

those are def not oem BestinAuto brand
there is another PRO-EFX I was looking at but I think I am holding out for OEM unless some of our forum guys give stellar feedback on these

·
Registered
278 Posts
Id try kool vue maybe as well

I have Kool vue and love them they work great. I got my mirrors from parts train.com. If you buy the 09 mirrors they are cheaper in price than the 08's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i looked at best in autos site and the part numbers didnt even cross over..... they have emailed me back since clearing up my questions.... guess i should ask if the are oe quality.... still on the fence about pulling the trigger on them

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i found an ebay person that bought a set that were heated/power/turn signal/.....he said they fit great and other than not having a ford part number on them u cant tell the difference....

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
Now if they were power extend/retract I would buy a set for my '05

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
What was the price on the cool vue
Last time I looked they were just under $450 plus tax and shipping for the power/heated mirrors with turn signals (manual folding and telescoping).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe this thread on powerstroke.org will help you out. I wish I could give you a review, but my pair is still sitting in the box waiting for my deployment to end. Others have gave positive feedback on these so I'd recommend them.

·
Administrator
32,965 Posts
Wow bestin auto mirrors had great reviews

Hopefully these don't shake/rattle like my Kool Vue ones did. Somebody let us know how the quality is.
They do not vibrate and work awesome.
And the best one

Well my wife installed them, they look good,

·
Registered
336 Posts
am i the only person who thinks the 08+ mirrors look like a$$
No your not,nice to use.. blah to look at imho_On the 08+ they matchup but not the early front end

1 - 20 of 26 Posts