Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vtec
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ordered a book for the engine rebuild and still not here and i need to put this damm thing together if anyone has the specs for these iteams that would be awesome

Rocker hold downs
Glow plugs
intake manifold sequence and torque specs
HPOP rail on top of head

Thanks

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
well ordered a book for the engine rebuild and still not here and i need to put this damm thing together if anyone has the specs for these iteams that would be awesome

Rocker hold downs
Glow plugs
intake manifold sequence and torque specs
HPOP rail on top of head

Thanks
Here is the Intake Manifold info:

1 Tighten bolts 9-16 to 11 Nm (8 lb-ft).
2 Tighten all bolts to 11 Nm (8 lb-ft) in the
sequence shown.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

If you need anything else send me a pm. Actually if you give me your email I'll email you the Ford assembly PDF. I have the 06-07 Ford service info DVD dated 12/07 version 12.0

Scott

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I also uploaded a few more pages that might help you out. Go to the above album and look at the 6.0L Specification pages. I believe that it's page "6.0L Specs 3" that has the beginning of the torque specs.

·
F250 6.0 12" lift/37"
187 Posts

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
I think I still have a torque spec sheet for the whole engine. I'll try to remember to check when I get home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Scott,

Do you still have this PDF available to share? I would appreciate it very much. I also have a question about the order that you have listed below the image. So, I tighten the drivers side first, then the whole unit? Not bolts 1-4 and then the whole unit?

Thank you for your help!

Matthew

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
This is a majorly old thread guys! But since you're asking for some help with torque specs, check out the "6.0 bible".

At the very end you'll find a bunch of torque specs as well as special instructions like with the intake manifold. Oh, and if you want to know updates for the '05 and up years, there was also this update to the bible... 2005 6.0 bible.pdf

Reactions: bismic1
1 - 13 of 13 Posts