Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i blew my torque converter out of my truck, and its is just the stock one from when it was rebuilt. what would be the best torque converter to go with? am looking at the B&M Racing Task Master Torque,ATS TripleLok Ford 7.3L Torque, and Banks Power Billet Torque Converter. since am pulling the trans i want to get the best one am not all about putting junk in my trucks. and wanted to know if anyone has used these or are there better ones out there.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
i blew my torque converter out of my truck, and its is just the stock one from when it was rebuilt. what would be the best torque converter to go with? am looking at the B&M Racing Task Master Torque,ATS TripleLok Ford 7.3L Torque, and Banks Power Billet Torque Converter. since am pulling the trans i want to get the best one am not all about putting junk in my trucks. and wanted to know if anyone has used these or are there better ones out there.
We have Precision Stallions at a great price.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
We have Precision Stallions at a great price.
I just put my PI Stallion in last week and it's absolutely awesome, if you get one you'll love it.

Got it form David at DI too.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found their website. but they have no pricing on their converters are they more pricy compared to the B&M cuz am looking at around $1,200 for a B&M. and would i need the converter that has the lock up under WOT?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is a PM, or is it PN?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
A PM is your private message. If you go to user control panel User CP it will have messages in it that get sent to you. It is in the top menu bar on the left hand lower corner at the top of the page.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Do not buy the B&M its a peice of chit. Get the PI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts