Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing to replace my head gaskets and heads on my 2005 . DK engine parts seems to have a nice kit that comes with heads, studs, and all gasket for a descent price. Has anyone had any experience with the components or kits they sell?

· Registered
360 Posts
I'm needing to replace my head gaskets and heads on my 2005 . DK engine parts seems to have a nice kit that comes with heads, studs, and all gasket for a descent price. Has anyone had any experience with the components or kits they sell?
This isn't a job that you want to cheap out on. Use arp studs, one of the 3 recommended head gaskets and, I think, there are 3 head manufacturers to go with. If you cheap out, you will be doing it again in a short period of time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This isn't a job that you want to cheap out on. Use arp studs, one of the 3 recommended head gaskets and, I think, there are 3 head manufacturers to go with. If you cheap out, you will be doing it again in a short period of time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
well I wouldn't say it a cheap kit it has ford heads gaskets and reseal kit with arp studs

· Registered
2 Posts
I've purchased a set of dk oringed heads for my 05 excursion I will never use them again it ruin this engine the injectors will not stay in the heads I'm on my 5th time installing injectors that backed out and dk engine told me to use loctite f them and there bs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts