Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is ok... I am not directly affiliated with Kenosha Auctions other than consigning my tools.

My wife and I are planning on selling our house and moving back down to Denver. As a result, I'm having to massively down size my garage (currently 1,600+sqft 2 story). We had an auction this fall for our household down sizing, and I decided rather than deal with eBay or Craigslist to use the same auction company. They can arrange for shipping for any out of state buyers. It is a real auction - they do Internet prebid (wining internet bidder is carried into the live auction similar to a phone bidder) and then a live auction on February 8th.

Who can say they have to many tools? If this is not Ok, please remove and let me know. 90% of everything in the auction is leaving my garage or work shop (they did end up putting ~20 items from other consignors in the auction).

Tool Auction

It is about a 75/25 split between name brand (snap on, dewalt, rigid, craftsman, makita, matco, etc) and generic. Most are in near new condition and have good descriptions including model numbers. I cannot sell anything outside of the auction one it is on the website. Most of the name brand stuff is up - there will be a handful more blue point, snap on, MAC, MATCO, Cornwell, etc.

Post or pm with any questions.

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last of the PM's have been answered. 5 days left before the live auction (February 8th). If you have any questions feel free to post here or continue to send PMs.

Biggest question is can they ship items. The answer is yes - they can ship anything in the auction including the firearms, large tool boxes, etc. Obviously the dewalt tools in hard cases are quick and easy but even the 400lb toll boxes can be crated and shipped very reasonably.

Sam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts