Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while helping Truck Source Diesel move to their new location I took a picture of them moving Hoss's truck and after I had took the picture I saw there was a big rig in the background with a pretty ironic saying on the side......"WHOLLY GUACAMOLE"

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Today while helping Truck Source Diesel move to their new location I took a picture of them moving Hoss's truck and after I had took the picture I saw there was a big rig in the background with a pretty ironic saying on the side......"WHOLLY GUACAMOLE"
Wholly Guacamole is right that thing is friggin HUGE!!! :bowfast:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wholly Guacamole is right that thing is friggin HUGE!!! :bowfast:
The crazy part is he is gonna put more lift and 56" tires with 5 ton axles instead of the 52" tires and 2 1/2 ton axles he has on it now!!!! :bowfast::bowfast::D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bigger pics of BIG BOY....

Attachments

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
It also has some 55 inch bridgestones on custom wheels for cruising on the street or track too tho.
:eek::eek:I'm trying to figure out..... WHY?????LOLLOL i remember looking at that truck at y'alls show and it's already ginormously huge but sounds like it's going to be even bigger so i'm not sure what i would think if i see it after the 66's and all b/c i remember thinking "holy hell!" when i saw it last time. haha

·
Registered
536 Posts
I REALLY want to see a vid of this thing when its done!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Sure would be fun to have rockwell gearing....or gears period lol! That truck is huge!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
:eek::eek:I'm trying to figure out..... WHY?????LOLLOL i remember looking at that truck at y'alls show and it's already ginormously huge but sounds like it's going to be even bigger so i'm not sure what i would think if i see it after the 66's and all b/c i remember thinking "holy hell!" when i saw it last time. haha
like cat said, Why not? Its not like its being built to go down the 1/4 mile. Its being built to have fun in.

It was a ton of fun on the 52s and rockwells, oughta be way more fun on 55s and 1000 hp lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts