Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took second in the mud drags yesterday, would have taken first but for some reason my fan wasnt kicking on, the truck got hot and died at the end of the third run. still wont start. no smoke out the pipe while cranking, got a cam signal, and have fuel pressure. i unplugged the chip to rule that out. im thinkin its a hpop issue.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
No one cares

lol jk Grant! Congrats. Hopefully you can get it fired up for pulls this weekend. :rockwoot:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, the reason i havent made your brackets is because you never sent me any stock ones:poke: i'll call around and see if i can find some locally.

btw, Mud drags are a blast:rockwoot: anyone know if they do any other events in california?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
we always do mud boggs at our fair here. i can probably make a mud pit if you guys really want to.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not mud bogs, mud drags. side by side drag racing in the mud.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Nice what gear did you run in?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the first run i did i launched in 4low 3rd but it was way to low. it was boucing off the rev limiter all the way to 5th gear. the second and third runs i launched in 4hi 2nd then shifted to third once the tach hit 3500.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
There's not two trucks on the lane. You just try to run closest to your first time, every time. It's not very organized, but it's still fun.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got it. it was really fun and i hope to do it again next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts