Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my TS chip in to get reburned by Tony. I got my chip back today, installed it, and went for a test run. First of all, my settings are NOT in the order I ordered them, in one setting the truck wants to do a faceplant, my service F*****G engine soon light came on, I payed for UPS RED shipping and it got sent back UPS GROUND, and I can't get in touch with Tony. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just spoke with Patrick at Swamps Diesel. And guess what.... They answered the phone the FIRST time I called. I'm already more impressed with their customer service! Looks like I wasted $187 with Tony. The reason I say $187 is because I got to pay $37 for UPS RED shipping that I didn't get because it was sent back to me UPS GROUND. Needless to say I'm not happy with Tony Wildman at this point!

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Who did you speak with at Total Diesel Performance?

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
I have absolutely no experience with Tony so i dont know what to tell you. I do know that he is focussed on taking care of his daughter. Also, i have dealt with swamps quite a bit and they will treat you right thats for sure!

·
Dan the diesel man
82 Posts
Tonys daughter has cancer and right now he has been dealing with the situation. I'm pretty sure the problem was not caused my himself. If you would like to speak with him he will be at a charity dyno in loveland, co oct 14th. I know if it was tonys fault he will do everything he can to fix it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I would like to apologize for saying bad stuff about Tony because I also found out that he has a full time job and does this on the side. I'm going to try and get the codes pulled to see what the problem is and I did finally get in touch with Tony and he's gonna help me however he can. I would like to apologize again for saying bad stuff about Tony because it has to be rough dealing with what he has to deal with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was also already in the process of refunding my shipping charges!

·
< wish it was mine
955 Posts
Way to jump the gun :doh:. The check engine light is probably a 1211 code, ICP above/below normal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes, I would like to apologize for saying bad stuff about Tony because I also found out that he has a full time job and does this on the side. I'm going to try and get the codes pulled to see what the problem is and I did finally get in touch with Tony and he's gonna help me however he can. I would like to apologize again for saying bad stuff about Tony because it has to be rough dealing with what he has to deal with.
well at least you came back to apologize, good deal

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
If you would like for this thread to go away let me know.

·
Caution! May Blow Smoke
270 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
is the 1211 normal? i understand the tuning raises pressure but to the point of throwing the code? i get the 1211 on the econo setting even with tony's tunes

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
WOW... Some people need to put on their big boy pants and quit bitching about the little things... Good Gawd...

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
1211 can be very normal if your hpop, inj o rings or ipr o rings arent doing well.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
is the 1211 normal? i understand the tuning raises pressure but to the point of throwing the code? i get the 1211 on the econo setting even with tony's tunes
It's the increased fuel demand that drops HP oil pressure. Your HP oil pressure is actually falling below normal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW... Some people need to put on their big boy pants and quit bitching about the little things... Good Gawd...
Sorry I don't like getting ####ed out of my hard earned money. I did apologize on here and to Tony personally so thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So how serious i's the 1211 code?

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
No worries!

There was no way I was going to let you pay 37 bucks for overnight shipping to OK when ground gets there the same time.

Let me know what codes you get and I will get it taken care of, if you get a wild hair this weekend and want to drive down to the North Texas Rally at Caddo Mills, I will be there Friday and Saturday, and I can plug the tuning software in and get it fixed easily.

To the other poster that has an ICP light, send me an email and we will get it fixed as well. thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Tony! Again, I'm extremely sorry for jumping the gun about this! I'll get in touch with you as soon as I get the codes pulled!

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
:aiwebs_001:
You're a better Man than I Tony.

Now hurry up and get ahold of me ****!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts