Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor came over today. He's tinting his cab lights. Looks pretty good. Just wandering what Yall think about it. Thinking of doing the tail lights and the turn signal ambers on the side mirrors. Yes.... No.... roll it across the scales????
Just took this pic, give me some opinions fellas.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
id do it. i think it would set your truck off even more.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Go for it! all i did was my third brake light but think it would look good on your truck!

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was lookin for y'all ! Gonna go tell my wife that she don't know what she's talking about:swordfight: Then I'm going to the auto parts store and picking some tint and clear coat up. Will post up some before and after pics. Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
741 Posts
That's what I was lookin for y'all ! Gonna go tell my wife that she don't know what she's talking about:swordfight:
So...how was the coach? LOL

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So...how was the coach? LOL
Yeaaaa. I showed her!!!! Went kinda like this. :swordfight::mad::gun::eek::D:bowfast: yup that's about it. She was nice enough to let me go spend some of MY money on some tint though. In the future, next time I write something about my wife on a forum, think I'll minimize the window before I walk off. ::hehe:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Yeaaaa. I showed her!!!! Went kinda like this. :swordfight::mad::gun::eek::D:bowfast: yup that's about it. She was nice enough to let me go spend some of MY money on some tint though. In the future, next time I write something about my wife on a forum, think I'll minimize the window before I walk off. ::hehe:
HAHAHA LOL

truck should look great with the tinted tails though.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Are you finished yet?

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drove to 4 places before I found what I was looking for. Was on my way home, got called in to work. Had to leave at 3am this morning, got home at 6:30pm. Gotta leave at 3:30 in the morning. Don't have time tonight either. Hopefully this weekend. Just don't want to rush it and have it look like a$$ ya know.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Excuses, excusesLOL J/K man. Lookin forward to the pics.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright, I used my 3rd break light as my Guinea pig. Didnt seem to get as glossy as I thought it would. Maybe Im using the wrong kind of high gloss clear coat on it. May try something else when I get the time.Theres got to be a way to get it blacked out and glossy. Anyway here it is.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
do it :evil if your straight haha!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts