Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple non-truck related forums I'm on have a button next to the quote button that brings you back to the top of the page, that way you dont have to scroll back up. Is there any way we can get something similar? I use it all the time on the other sites, comes in very handy.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i second the need for the button.:poke:

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
x2

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
not on my laptop. they should make a computer that reads your mind to do that, on second hand maybe they dont.:evil

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
mine dont, unless i have yet to discover it, maybe its a certain key function, ill have to check it out later.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
ssswwweeeetttt, crowz you da man!:evil

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
say crowz, ya wouldn live close to muscle shoals would ya? i got an aunt there an might be heading down there sometime this year, if so maybe we could get together an bs an stuff.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Thats on the other side of the state from me. Im 30 miles south of anniston alabama or 100 miles east of birmingham. Pretty close to the georgia line and 1/4 the way down the state southward.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
hmm, well maybe i could dog leg the tripLOL. my grandparents used to live in rockmart/cedartown, ga. is that close? cuz i can wing it from there.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
I could pop up to anniston since thats not but 30 minutes from here and I20 runs thru it.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
sounds like that could work out pretty good, i might give ya a shout when im headin down to bama an we can get together an i can see that nice truck of yours.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
LOL its not that fancy of a truck but sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
its a far step above my underpowered truckLOL. alrighty man. and thanks for the button.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Hey Crows, for those who are not that familiar with the TTT icon would it make sense to move it to the left of the Quote icon, since the Quote icon is large enough where one would not miss it and the TTT icon is somewhat smaller and not a familiar icon to most members. Just a suggestion.
And by the way that was a nice add-on. Thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i dont see how familiar has anything to do with it, its an arrow pointing up, going up anyone?LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts