Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quarter sleeve that is. I'm thinking about finishing off the upper part of my arm but can't decide for sure. If I do it, it'll go from about 1 in below the sleeve on a shirt up onto the top of my shoulder. I've had people say that would be cool and I've also had people say to leave it how it is because a sleeve would take away from the Griffin. Opinions?

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Awww come on, you just wanted to post pics of your mad pipes! Honestly tho, if you dont want to take away from your Griffin dont get a sleeve. Unless its a pretty tame layout, it will get lost with everything. Im just about to start my sleeve, actually. That griffin is great work....

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah if I do end up going with the sleeve, it would be pretty light duty. Just some shading and background patterns so it will still accent the Griffin.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I get it! Lance Griffin and the griffin tattoo...it's like your last name and a mythical creature on your arm.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bart, it's actually a Liger, bred for it's skills and magic....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
lol leave it alone lance i am not a big tat fan my self but it looks awesome just like it is no need in going an taking a chance on damaging a good thing thats already there thats just my .02

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
Bart, it's actually a Liger, bred for it's skills and magic....
Block skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?!!! :poke:

I like it like it is, myself....thought about coloring it?
But, if you're gonna do it, do it now!!! If you wait, kids will happen, and all of your fun-money will be GONE!!!!!!! :D

(But, they are worth every dime!)

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
Get the sleeve, i already got a half sleeve and now im working on my other arm and i'm just 19 LOL

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
To the wrists or don't waste your time.
Full sleeves here.......both arms.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ideally i'd like to get a 3/4 sleeve about halfway down my forearm but I don't think that would fly with work. :rolleyes:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well I would but "the man" gives me the money I need to keep putting into the truck. plus I"m not so sure the wifey would let me take it all the way down my arm anyways haha

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
if you do, post pics, gonna have something similar on my arm, and kinda want a sleeve, but not sure how it'll work out.

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
I just got finished with my 3rd session for the sleeve on my left arm. I go back a week from today for session 4. Do it right or don't do it at all. I'm already thinking about what to do with my right arm, it's addicting.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Sleeve!

My only suggestion, if you are going with a full sleeve, start at the wrist...I know you have a nice chunk of art allready there, but it flows alot better if you start from the bottom. Of course, your artist will tell you whats best for YOUR tattoo, but Ive allways had better luck with starting at the wrist.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
I dont know if I would do the quarter sleeve cuase it would definitely take away from the griffin. But at the same time Im not big on getting arm tattoos right now, Thats why I did both my sides first, but who knows I may end up with a sleeve, if I ever have something worthwhile to put there.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
both shoulders done here, want to do full sleeves to the wrists + full back piece.

they get addicting :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts