Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of switching to 08 mirrors I think they will look better on my truck but wanted to hear y'all input!! And wondering how much my 04 lighted mirrors are worth if I do switch!!

Sent from my DROID X2

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ill take the 04 mirrors for $150 when you are ready to sell them, depending on condition of course! Let me know

·
super tuner
164 Posts
I just picked up a set of 08' style mirrors and i love them! best thing ive done to the truck,picked them up for 125 bucks but they are manual so i would imagine the power mirrors would be a little more expensive. They bolt right up all you need to do is snip off a little plastic tab on the 08' mirrors in order for them to sit correctly. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Personally I don't think they look good on 99-07 trucks. The square shape matches the headlights and grill of the 08-10, but not the rounded lights and grill on the 99-07.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay here is my buddy's old truck and that's what mine would look like with the 08's

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Personally I don't think they look good on 99-07 trucks. The square shape matches the headlights and grill of the 08-10, but not the rounded lights and grill on the 99-07.
Yea I'm not completely sold on them but do really love being able to see more out of them and I don't think they look as bad on a lifted truck like mine but I do love the mirrors I have now!! And smith7.3 I will keep u in mind if I decide to sell them!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yea I'm not completely sold on them but do really love being able to see more out of them and I don't think they look as bad on a lifted truck like mine but I do love the mirrors I have now!! And smith7.3 I will keep u in mind if I decide to sell them!

Sounds good, for me anything is a upgrade over the nemo's. Infact i will send you my power nemo's for free if the deal go's through. LOL

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good, for me anything is a upgrade over the nemo's. Infact i will send you my power nemo's for free if the deal go's through. LOL
X 2 on that mine had nemo's on it when I got it and for a lifted truck they suck!! But that's my .02 lol!!! And Wadman that's a sweet looking truck!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts