Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Half Fast
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says . . . I'm gauging interest in trading off my XD Armours. I've got Corvette fever and I'll probably end up trading the truck in on a 'Vette. However, I haven't made up my mind completely. With that being said, we all know I won't receive a penny more/less for the aftermarket wheels/tires. Most dealers would rather see the stock wheels/tires anyways. I bought this truck on a whim earlier this year and I've yet to use it to it's fullest potential. That's irrelevant at this point. . .

Here's the details on my wheels.

20x12 XD Armours
8x170mm/-44mm offset
33x12.5x20 M/T MTZ Radials
The setup has about 5k miles on them. No burnouts or chunks missing due to being off-road. The wheels and tires are in EXCELLENT condition. Easily mistaken for new.

I'm looking for a set of 05-07 OEM wheels and tires. The tires MUST be in good condition with plenty of life left. I don't care if they're 18" or 20" wheels/tires. I just need something to put on the truck. I paid $3800 for this setup in the spring. Included will be all 4 center caps and spline-style lug nuts. I'll need all the same hardware in return. I'm looking to get $2000-OBO plus a set stock wheels/tires.

I'm located in Chattanooga, TN and can arrange for the swap from one truck to another. I WILL NOT SHIP. Buyer will have to come Chattanooga to do trade.

Here's the only pics I have. I'll have to get some close-ups.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts