Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a 51 gallon Titan Fuel Tank on a crew-cab short bed?

I'm looking for some info on clearance and what areas the tank takes up compared to the stock tank.

Thanks!

·
Wheres the Spark Plugs?
108 Posts
Dont have a Titan but I do have a compliment though......Thats a DAMN good lookin rig!!! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
It should pretty well take up all the available space on that side of the truck where your OE tank is now, front to back and frame to drive line. Also should hang down about one to two inches below the frame rail. I have the 48 gal. Transfer Flow so the Titan holding three more gallons should be similar. I've never had any problems with clearance, I seldom get off the paved or hard packed road.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It should pretty well take up all the available space on that side of the truck where your OE tank is now, front to back and frame to drive line. Also should hang down about one to two inches below the frame rail. I have the 48 gal. Transfer Flow so the Titan holding three more gallons should be similar. I've never had any problems with clearance, I seldom get off the paved or hard packed road.
I actually need some pics of the tank from the side. The lift I'm think of going with interferes with my Transfer Flow tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts