Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im getting some new tires soon.. my last set of tires were 35"bfg mudterrain km2 and i got 43k miles out of them. what tires yall got and what kinda mileage you getting? noise? handle in mud/snow? pics too if ya can

thanks guys

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
I had 35" toyo mts got 62k from them. Handled everything ok. I now have 37" m16s, 5k on them, works great in mud, snow, wet streets, and gravel roads. Noisier then the toyos but probably not as much as a grappler. Other guys are liking the atz.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
ok, im getting some new tires soon.. my last set of tires were 35"bfg mudterrain km2 and i got 43k miles out of them. what tires yall got and what kinda mileage you getting? noise? handle in mud/snow? pics too if ya can

thanks guys
I ran the same tires and got 55K with a lot of heavy loads and towing on them + getting used to the 500+hp thing (lots of boosted launches).

I am running some Hankooks now and they wear faster then anything. Go back to the BFG's, I have run several sets of them and got between 50-60K with a lot of towing and so on.

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i did a bunch of burnouts... and pulled alot of loads. loved them in the snow and mud and they were quiet. but im just seeing what everyone thinks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts