Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is kind of weird to ask but wanted to know what other people with the same truck paid for their tires. I have a 97 F350 4wd, with stock tires and rims and a 2 inch lift. I noticed some weather cracking on my tires but I still have tread so I went to Les Schwab to see what they would quote me on 4 new tires before the winter comes. I got prices from 1200-2300$, and was wondering if this was a good price for tires. I believe the stock tires were around 1400$, the other prices between were other styles. This of course would be installing the tires and getting whatever Les Schwab service package they have that comes with the tires. Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any recommendations or any imput. Thanks in advance.

·
College Student
191 Posts
$12,000 doesn't sound out of the ball park. I got toyo m55's a year back and to wrap the truck, it cost about $1,400. Love those tires and nothing else has ever been on the truck.

·
7,983 Posts
i pay $185 each for 285/75R19 cooper AT3's.
mount them myself. but if i let them do it they charge $20 per tire for mount and balance.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I just just put 4 new Cooper brand M&S 10 ply tires on the excursion this week, stock size 265 75 r 16 and the total bill including disposal of the old was $660. I am very happy with the tires and price! Les Schwab was $150 more...I went to perfection tire in Ponderay Idaho. Great price!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts