Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been brought up many of times and yall have to be getting tired of reading that title. butttt......

I have 35x12.50-20 toyo open country right now, had about 2 months and they get the horrible traction, i guess just too much "power" for an MT tire. i want to sell them why they still have VERY good tread life and buy somthing different.

What tire do yall reccoment in that size or wider, that wont make my truck look stupid silly (all out street tire) but some AT tire i guess that look a little more aggressive but will get better traction?

Thankss

·
PowerStroke Fanatic
95 Posts
Procomp at's 305
I have a set of these,I have had them rebalanced three times. now two have more then twelve ounces of weight on them the are cupping and vibrate allways(fingers get numb on wheel). do not buy procomp tires! they will not support them when you have problems!!!!!AND there is no problems mechanical on my truck like they are trying to say!!!different tire shop verified that!

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
My dad had them on his dully for 45k with no problems and I had them for 40k with no problems. Your sig says you have the extreme at's and that's not even the Tire I mention aboved.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can a mod move this to general aftermarket, i thought thats where i was when i posted it

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Mickey Thompson baja atz's are my best recommendation. I had them on my 00 f250 reg cab lb and they were excellent. They rode great, wore great, were not loud, did great off road, and they still look awesome on a stock or lifted truck. They are not the cheapest tire but you definitely get what you pay for!! I will put some 37's on my 99 when the toyo's on it wear out.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im thinking maybe just keep the mt's and get new rims and slicks for the track?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts