Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY TIME I SMASH ON THE THROTTLE ALL MY TRUCK WANTS TO DO IS SPIN. I WANT IT TO TAKE OFF AND NOT SPIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THE TRUCK HAS STOCK SUSPENSION.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
wish mine would do that LOL

Gonna need some more info though, What size tires? How much tread is left? What mods to the truck?

Is this at the track trying to take off, or on the street?

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
EVERY TIME I SMASH ON THE THROTTLE ALL MY TRUCK WANTS TO DO IS SPIN. I WANT IT TO TAKE OFF AND NOT SPIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THE TRUCK HAS STOCK SUSPENSION.
Lock front hubs....

Pull T-case lever into "4 Hi" position.

If problem persists...

Buy these:

If problem persists...

Call me with the name of your trans builder.

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry about the caps. stock tires with about 90% tread. running the sct livewire performance canned tune planning on getting matt's tuning at gearhead. also have straight 4 inch exhaust straight. the rest of the truck is stock single cab lwb. its on the street havent made it to the track yet.

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2WD. would a set of traction bars do me some good?

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Are you actually spinning BOTH rear tires, or just one?

Maybe you have a fuel leak under the truck....how's the mileage?

If you talking about racing...buy a locker for the rear, and install ladder bars, cuz once you get it to hook, it's gonna have alot of axel wrap for you to deal with...

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometime one, sometimes both. There isn't a fuel leak mileage is great. The truck is my daily driver.

·
< YOU WISH...
775 Posts
Driver input is a funny thing.....Try driving the truck and not just "smashing" the fuel pedal

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Driver input is a funny thing.....Try driving the truck and not just "smashing" the fuel pedal
aww come on now, whats the fun in that :evil

·
The Sound Of Madness
956 Posts
...so whats the problem...:poke:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on the "smashing" of the pedal

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Stop being a whiney bastard, the rest of the 1 million+ 6.0s on the road would love to be able to have the tires roast off of thier trucks LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts