Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking if anyone has a good spot to get 17" rims aluminium, not to fancy or anything, going to be throwing cooper discovers st max on and I. Just having some trouble finding a site with a quality product. Also looking for a place to get a basic rebuild kit for the 7.3. As I have an engine that's tired and I want to fix up another one that I have. One last thing if there's a good company for headlights, whole units in led with the built in resistor.
Thanks for anything you all can throw my way. Hope you all have a good one. ;]

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
1) Method Wheels are nice, variety of styles and sizes including 17s
2) RiffRaff Diesel Performance for rebuild kit and other stock Ford parts and aftermarket performance bits.
3) Tony Rojo, builds custom HID Projectors that he retro fits into clear lens headlight buckets, or do the research and do yourself.

As a suggestion, (I’ve ran Cooper tires summers and winter ice radials good product), currently running Toyo R/Ts in 37”x12.5”x17s and they have been excellent tires wear well, good all around traction, not too noisy and have stayed balanced perfectly. Always had not as good of experience with Coopers and balancing, would fall out of balance as tires wear.

Price point wise Coopers are probably less then the Toyos, so far super impressed with how smooth the Toyos run especially for such a big tire.
Cheers,
Welcome to PSN.
j

1 - 2 of 2 Posts