Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 07 350 and i want to put 33" tires on it im decideing bewteen toyo open country, cooper discover stt

my next question can i get 2" leveling kit for front and block for back if they make them or a 3" lift now i tow a trailer alot and i dont want my truck to sag. whats you opinion thanks

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
I would think if you are just putting 33's on you shouldn't need a leveling kit/lift. My truck came with a 3" lift/leveling kit and 35's on it from the dealership. I've since trimmed out the fenders and installed 37's.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have 285/75r16 which is almost a 33 and i have stock suspension with no rubbing issues

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
254 Posts
My truck had the factory snowplow pkg/leveling kit and 35"Cooper STT on it when I got it. I load the bed/pull trailers sometimes and ended up adding a leaf to the rear to keep the butt from sagging with a load. Though the STT's were about wore out they were one of the loudest tires I've run (BFG MT/AT, Nitto Terra Grappler, Bias Goodyear Wrangler II, etc) very loud/annoying hum going down the road; looked good though...

·
get busy livin
191 Posts
i have had a set of toyos and a set of coopers. the coopers were a litlle bit louder than the toyos but i have got 35,000 miles out of the cooper and 10,00 out of the toyos and that was on a half ton

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Level it do a 350 block in the rear and run 35X12.50 toyo mts if you want to run the 33's you could leave it as it is. I would definately spend the extra and get the toyo over the cooper. They look alot alike but that toyo will last alot longer.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
You would be much better off getting a quality kit that has all the required parts..castor shims, longer springs and shocks and a adj track bar. Icon, RCD, Bilstein..

Cary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts