Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 97 250hd 4 inch lift 35 baja claws stock 16 rims.... where can i get some wheel spacers to push the rim out some. and will it affect the integrity of the wheel to hub??? the rubbing is getting old. I knew they were going to, but the older i get the less tolerable i am.. (my wifes words).... hehehehe

·
Registered
69 Posts
look on ebay. i found a set for my sd for $140 for all 4. in some states they are illegal, like my gay state of Pa. everything is illegal here.LOL i run mine, but i have to pull them when i get it inspected.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok sounds good... I reckon look for wheel spacers, would they be called anything else

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok found some.... what size should i go with..... would a 2in wheel spacer be to much???

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have 2" spacers, but you might need flares if your tires stick out. depends on your laws and if you want you truck to get dirty everytime you drive it. it will get dirty if you tires stick out and you don't flares, which may also lead to chips in the paint. if you were not gonna buy flares, i would determine how much space you need to keep your tires from rubbing, it's all on the look you want and what your laws are, and if you wanna keep a clean truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts