Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So trucks in need of new tires and can't decide if a 315 will fit on the front. It's the off road set up too. Just put a 2" leveling block up front. What do u guys think of kelly safari tsrs? I currently have 285 75 16 stt and will not be thinking about them as an option ever again... 20k and they are shot.

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothin guys?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
2" block in the front? BAD IDEA. Loose the block before it kicks out.

As for Kelly TSRs. I love mine

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have a 95 F250 CCSB. I put all stock D60 components from an F350 on it. I got really brave last time I bought tires and bought 315/75's up from 305's I think 305/70's look stupid, if you are running them you should have went with 285's and 8" wide wheels.
anyway, back to the point. I have basically a stock F350. I have the bumper shimmed about an inch. I have 315's on 10" wheels (Weld Outbacks) It comes very close but does not rub. I have not taken it serious off roading, I would be concerned if I was going to get it all twisted up, but that isn't really what I use it for so it is fine until I get the RSK on there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Forgot tires! I have 2 sets of General Grabber AT2 now. While not a mud tire they have great manners, they are snow rated, and have a 50,000 mile treadlife guarantee. So far real happy with both sets. I did some reasearch and they are the lowest price tire NOT made in China. Most are made here, some in Mexico. I got the last set from Tire Rack, with shipping still best deal on 285/75 I could find anywhere.

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2" block in the front? BAD IDEA. Loose the block before it kicks out.

As for Kelly TSRs. I love mine
Oops my bad it's not a block it's just added springs on the bottom. U did an rsk lift didn't u brad? I'm trying to figure out if 315s will fit without having to trim to much of the bumper off. Got a deal on 4 new 315 safari tsr for 500 brand new. But have doubts about fitment now.

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called it block lift cuz it looks almost like one, but it's actually 4 individual little leafs, I'll post a pic up of them in the morning.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Oops my bad it's not a block it's just added springs on the bottom. U did an rsk lift didn't u brad? I'm trying to figure out if 315s will fit without having to trim to much of the bumper off. Got a deal on 4 new 315 safari tsr for 500 brand new. But have doubts about fitment now.
You are either going to have to trim and or shim your front bumper for the 315s to fit.

Hell, I had to do both to fit 33/12.50s on my stock F350

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumper is already shimmed, figured that out last year when I put a new bumper on. I'll mount them and see, if not I'll be selling the tires for smaller ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts