Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
cattle farmer
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has tinted there headlights and corner lights? i know i cannot put too many coats on!

ps. dont tell me to just buy tinted ones cause i already know this money is tight...
and dont tell me im dumb for wanting to tint them

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,479 Posts
Id imagine tinting the headlights would end up getting you in trouble down the line....

·
cattle farmer
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought that too but if the coats are light and dont put many on itll be okay:shrug:

to think of it tinted headlight covers are not illegal

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
If you want just a light tint then do two coats with three coats of clear, that will not black them out but give them a good tint like I wanted for my tail lights

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,479 Posts
i thought that too but if the coats are light and dont put many on itll be okay:shrug:

to think of it tinted headlight covers are not illegal
Another problem I would think would be heat. Its going to heat up with the tint on there and probably will discolor the lenses. Wouldnt be a problem with taillights as they are low wattage and dont put out near as much.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Another problem I would think would be heat. Its going to heat up with the tint on there and probably will discolor the lenses. Wouldnt be a problem with taillights as they are low wattage and dont put out near as much.
And headlight performance/vision will be worse at night, not a safe thing to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts