Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
844 Posts
How much shipped to 77845 for the headlights, also were these a conversion? Or am i goin to have to buy the harness from somewhere else to put them on my 03?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Put me in line for the headlights. Can the tint be buffed out? And are the lights OEM? Thanks!

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
consider those headlights sold if no one else takes them, if u got paypal ill roll on them right now

·
BLCKOUT
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow wasnt expecting this many replies and messages! Ill go in order of who messaged me first or who wants to pay the most.

They require a conversion harness which I have but am trowing away bc there is something wrong and I cant firgure it out.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
for who ever is the winner of the head lights if your interested in trading for non tinted harley head lights let me know cause if not them ill be pulling mine off some time soon to hit with some night shades.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
for who ever is the winner of the head lights if your interested in trading for non tinted harley head lights let me know cause if not them ill be pulling mine off some time soon to hit with some night shades.
do it the easy way man, tape and spray, thats how i did my corner marker lenses, took me like 10 min to tape them off and the rest was well history lol

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
do it the easy way man, tape and spray, thats how i did my corner marker lenses, took me like 10 min to tape them off and the rest was well history lol
What can of spray paint tinting did you use, is there a special paint brand spicificly for these lenses?? They do look good, I'm interested too.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
What can of spray paint tinting did you use, is there a special paint brand spicificly for these lenses?? They do look good, I'm interested too.
its VHT nightshades, ordered mine off of amazon, 17$ shipped, make sure u buy the stuff with the clearcoat, its vht clear made specific for the tinting

·
Registered
50 Posts
are these lights still avail??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts