Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dont have a 700hp set just want to be safe ive got 205/100 and a 66 batmowheel but im going to put nitrous on in the spring and i think that i should be around 700 then. been looking around wheres the best place to get a nadp and dose any here run a bts?

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Not to hijack. I too am interested in NADP but I cant travel to Edmonton so I would need them to ship the tranny to me.

Would it be less than $5k (provided I ship them a core)?

·
1,549 Posts
So I presume that the $5500 is for just the transmission. Probably looking at $6k for everything (shipping and new tranny cooler like they recommend) if I do it myself eh?

·
Administrator
33,266 Posts
So I presume that the $5500 is for just the transmission. Probably looking at $6k for everything (shipping and new tranny cooler like they recommend) if I do it myself eh?
you would also need to make sure you do everything for the warranty
like trans cooler flush and line pressure verification ETC

·
1,549 Posts
Oh yea I would. I know it may only be a 12 month warranty but I wouldnt spend $6k and not do what was needed for the warranty. Their website says a new tranny cooler is needed so I would definitely get it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeah $5500 for tranny, convertor, trans line cleaner. But no warranty if you don't install a new cooler & they strongly suggest another in-line cooler after the TP one on the return line.

Here's what you get from NADP minus the Ford cooler.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
you would also need to make sure you do everything for the warranty
like trans cooler flush and line pressure verification ETC
There is absoloutley no warranty with NADP if you do not replace the main transmission cooler during install and flush all of the lines accordingly. If your current tranny totally piled up, it takes awhile even with the line cleaner & an air copressor to get them clean.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.