Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 F250 6.0 turbski, 6 speed standard
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I previously had no codes. Today I got a P1102 - Mass Airflow Sensor In Range But Lower Than Expected, and P0113 - Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High Bank 1, and P0407 - EGR Sensor B Circuit Low. No check engine lights. Any way to isolate wether it’s a wiring/grounding issue, or a faulty sensor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think those two codes would be an issue. If you have a throttle valve on the EGR flow, you don't need it. You can remove the throttle plate.
I used my scan tool to check all system modules after clearing the codes and driving for a while. Still having that high idle. But so far, no intake air temp or MAF sensor codes have come back. But I suspect that they will given I'm still having a crazy high idle, 750 rpms.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think those two codes would be an issue. If you have a throttle valve on the EGR flow, you don't need it. You can remove the throttle plate.
So just to baseline some things, I put a factory throttle body and intake elbow back on. No more codes, but still having a high idle of 750 rpm.

·
"resident smarty pants"
5,357 Posts
Well that is a pain. As I stated in one of your other threads, the only sure way I know to eliminate it is in custom programming.

I have done a high idle modification - I can flip a switch and go to 750 rpm anytime. Maybe some previous owner permanently wired up the high idle?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well that is a pain. As I stated in one of your other threads, the only sure way I know to eliminate it is in custom programming.

I have done a high idle modification - I can flip a switch and go to 750 rpm anytime. Maybe some previous owner permanently wired up the high idle?
Do you know which wire that is on an 04?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Didn't know there was a BCP lol.

When you have high idle mod and your jumping a two stroke Detroit at 14° with 2 sets of heavy duty cables the truck will raise the idle up more while your cranking lol

Good thing I replaced that engine with a N14.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts