Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Muscle Hamster
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I post in a thread am I automatically subscribed to it? That's happening for me.

·
The Muscle Hamster
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do want to be subscribed to them. The problem is that they arent being added to the User CP

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You can subscribe to a thread without posting in it. Click on "Thread Tools" and select "subscribe to this thread" from the drop down menu.

Or if you post in it, you can click on "My Replies" to check in on it. It will bold itself if someone has posted in it since you last checked it.

·
The Muscle Hamster
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, but i guess I'm not being clear. When I post to a thread, the thread is not being added to the "Subscribed Threads" list. I tried subscribing to a thread using the "Thread Tools" at the top of the page but it wouldn't show up either

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If I post in a thread am I automatically subscribed to it? That's happening for me.
You are right, you are not being very clear.

Thanks guys, but i guess I'm not being clear. When I post to a thread, the thread is not being added to the "Subscribed Threads" list. I tried subscribing to a thread using the "Thread Tools" at the top of the page but it wouldn't show up either
It will only show up in "User CP" when there has been activity in the thread since your last visit. If you really want to find it in "User CP" you have to click on the link that says "view all subscribed threads".

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
When you reply to a thread by hitting "post reply", look down lower under where you are typing your response and there is a drop down box for "notification type". Click on that and pick how you want to be notified when someone responds to the thread. This doesnt work on the "quick reply" box, unless you click "go advanced".

Much easier to click on "post reply" to respond to a thread.

·
The Muscle Hamster
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, my bad on the typo. Thanks for the replies. I play around a little more.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Go to the top of the page & hit the "My Replys" button, takes you to every thread you've replyed to.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
you may want to check edit option's in the user CP..you will see this paragraph i have bellow in the second paragraph with a drop down box listed in the Messaging & Notification Box... your's may say do not subscribe in that box..click the drop down and pick your choice then go to the bottom of the page and click on save changes..

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

you can choose one of these from the drop down.
Do not subscribe, No email notification, Instant email notification, Daily email notification, Weekly email notification, Default Thread Subscription Mode:

·
The Muscle Hamster
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess I had a brain shart. Everything I was trying to do that night is working now. Thank you to all. This forum is miles ahead of the others I have checked out. Gonna get some Nation paraphernalia for my truck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts