Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting thread notifications about posts being made on my Nozzle thread... but when I click on it to read them or respond nothing is there...

big stroker and WOP have both made posts but there not showing up. What am I missing?

·
Noob
1,247 Posts
I am getting thread notifications about posts being made on my Nozzle thread... but when I click on it to read them or respond nothing is there...

big stroker and WOP have both made posts but there not showing up. What am I missing?
BigR doesn't like you, guess you will just have to deal with it. Blame it on BudroLOL

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts

Yes, both did post, then each deleted their own posts. You got notified they posted. I have no idea why they deleted thier own posts.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, both did post, then each deleted their own posts. You got notified they posted. I have no idea why they deleted thier own posts.
Ok, That makes sense.

Kinda...LOL

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
I have that happen pretty often. Get an e-mail, click on it and the post isn't there. You can always read their reply in the e-mail though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts