Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

whats the thought about buying soft parts from amazon.com?

looking at some gauges, autometer's and the prices are real good, almost as good as fighting a bid on ebay..

thoughts on the sight, using the sight?

thanks

-Rob

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i use amazon all the time, that sh*t is legit

·
Registered
545 Posts
And an unreal no questions return policy......just incase.....

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I noticed some of the stuff listed on Amazon is pretty much the same as some ebay auctions. For example 05-07 Harley headlights, same pics on Amazon as on ebay, only Amazon was cheaper

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright, thanks guys.

think ill stop setting alarms for stupid hours of the night to bid on a few gauges from ebay, and just order them.

water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, around 180 and what ever shipping is. not a bad price.

just need to make an account

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
amazon is great use it for some stuff, bike parts and get my college books on there for hella cheap compared to other places

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man.. some scary threads about their credit card options... but i have my own already i can use.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I would have never thought of buying an exhaust system from amazon but that's exactly what I wound up doing. I always thought amazon was for books and CD's but nothing automotive. On the advice of others I bought a Magnaflow system for my car (avatar) and the price was unbeatable, delivery on-time and free. No down side!

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
sometimes amazon can beat the vendors price by alot other times not or it wont have what your looking for

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
I would rather buy from a vendor over Amazon, even if it's a few bucks more. Think about what keeps this site running. It's free to us because the vendors foot the bill.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
We beat Amazon and ebay prices daily. Give us a holler next time, on most occasions we can save you some money.

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We beat Amazon and ebay prices daily. Give us a holler next time, on most occasions we can save you some money.
do you have any actual gauges? not the edge boxes?

and guys, i do try to support the sponsors when ever i can, but money does grow as fast as the powerstroke dope gets injected into me. LOL

i hunt around all the sponsors looking for the right price's, and then see whats going on with flebay.. New autometer ultra lite water temp gauge (electric short sweep, 100-250*).. 34$ shipped.:poke: who knows if that's even above their price or not... hate for a sponsor to loose on selling a product for a price just barley above their cost.

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
do you have any actual gauges? not the edge boxes?

and guys, i do try to support the sponsors when ever i can, but money does grow as fast as the powerstroke dope gets injected into me. LOL

i hunt around all the sponsors looking for the right price's, and then see whats going on with flebay.. New autometer ultra lite water temp gauge (electric short sweep, 100-250*).. 34$ shipped.:poke: who knows if that's even above their price or not... hate for a sponsor to loose on selling a product for a price just barley above their cost.
Sometimes they will pm you with lower prices if you post something up.. But I guess it goes both ways.. You can find some pretty cheap stuff sometimes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts