Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've seen a hand full of lowered Superdutys with roll pans out back but I'm very curious to see how our trucks look with them when the truck's lifted. I'm 6" up and I like the way other lifted trucks look with roll pans so if I can pick up an '08 gate with the step in it I'm thinking about running one with a hidden hitch behind the plate.

Thanks in advance for any pics you guys can provide weather it be a pic of your truck or another that you've seen online, etc.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I have a rollpan on mine with the 08 gate and 08 lights and LOVE the look of it.

hope they help

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
yeah, my old name wouldn't work anymore. I had to talk to the painter here though, there were alot of blemishes when I got the truck back in the parts he painted.....kinda sucks but it's getting fixed. sorry for the way I acted towards you before man.

Chad

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a rollpan on mine with the 08 gate and 08 lights and LOVE the look of it.

hope they help

Chad

Thank you! That looks sik! My driver's side tail light is cracked and I had planned to eventually stick the '08 tails in so I definitely appreciate the pic. More are welcome to post up!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
that's the street scene rollpan for the 99-07 trucks. the 08's are different somehow Im not too sure on how, I went to googleshopping and got it for 194.25 shipped, and you're welcome for the pic glad I could help.

also check out rockauto, I got my tails for 58.xx shipped. they had them in stock so I had them 4 days later and they were brand new.

Chad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts