Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who the hell let Gregrob become an admin? This is really gonna go to hell. Anyways...hi everybody! :rockwoot:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Danny... You going to make it to the pull this weekend? I mean will it run that far? Not that you would pull...

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
GregRob - Admin? Hell, I'm going to be banished for personal attacks - Is Andrew here yet??:rockwoot::redspotdance:

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
GregRob - Admin? Hell, I'm going to be banished for personal attacks - Is Andrew here yet??:rockwoot::redspotdance:
No, but I'm waiting. Someone go get him.....
there's already a carange 2.0 thread. let's get him to tell his story again. Actually all of his "stories"

"I installed my own injectors"
"my turbo doesn't whistle"
"carnage"
"I pull horses faster than anyone"
"John wood will do my headstuds"

ah, fun aint it.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
No I've got the worlds fastest 550 PSD. :flipa: Welcome Drew. Enjoy the fire fight.

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
Ya but your truck is faster than mine for now. LOL

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Hey Matt

I am here now . I have seen the light no more TDS crap. Oh and bring it on :flipa: you are :supergay:

-
Andrew
Andrew and the worlds fastest F550 is here!!:lame: Glad ya made it over buddie. Let the carnage begin :supergay: horse boy.....

·
A Ghost these days.
1,017 Posts
So where is the disclamer aobut not being nice. :tree: ready, set goooo get rude and nasty. LOL

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Andrew and the worlds fastest F550 is here!!:lame: Glad ya made it over buddie. Let the carnage begin :supergay: horse boy.....
You would not be saying :supergay: if you saw how high one of my horses was bucking the other day, it scared the crap out of a lady riding near me.

I am glad I am here and not there :redspotdance:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Someone had to have been high to let gregrob be an admin!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Someone had to have been high to let gregrob be an admin!!!
Then why the F* did I get an email from Gregrob to activate my account if he's not an admin?

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Please, not a 10 page post on "How to tightin my lug nuts".:eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts